Thursday 17 April 2014

Surprise... surprise!



So I was looking for something to wear in case I got invited to "the" Easter party or an Easter soiree or just for the heck of wearing it!  My go-to place for finding such an ensemble is always Boudoir's.  I love her designs and Vita's depth of detail in her outfits is always stunning.

"Easter Surprise" is one of the many outfits from Boudoir's Easter collection. The combination of playful, sexy and elegant is very clear.  This gorgeous burlesque outfit is just what a show-stopping girl needs for Easter, not that I would call myself a show-stopping girl.... unless it means the girl who trips over her own feet and shows her panties to the room!  Then I would be that show-stopper... and yes,  at the same time stuffing my face with delicious chocolate!! Lots and LOTS of chocolate!  I digress...

The outfit consists of a mesh corset and matching boots, each available in five standard sizes.  The hat is available with or without the cute bunny. I named mine Wilbur..  ok, so that may be a little sad and maybe I shouldn't have admitted it.  But hey, we have to grow old, we don't have to grow up!  The skirt, short in front, just enough to show off a little of the tint-able panties, long enough in the back to hide a cute tushie - until you expose it while stuffing chocolate and falling over in a could-be show-stopping way ;)


 ~Credits and taxis~

Outfit - Easter Surprise - Boudoir
Hair - Clawtooth - Hang it up - Red eye flight - Collabor88
Hands - Slink - Casual - Slink
Skin - Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica Clean - Glam Affair
Eyes - Ikon Promise eyes - Oxidation (ML) - Ikon

No comments:

Post a Comment