Monday 28 April 2014

Summer loving.




I think Spring forgot to arrive here in NS, the folks back home are catching rays and having barbecues while I look out of my window and see rain!  I even have my heating on today and it is almost May!  Thankfully Spring/Summer has arrived in SL so Dawne and I took ourselves down to one of our favourite designers for a little shopping trip.  Cold Logic always has some wonderful colours to cheer up a dreary day.  

The dresses we are wearing, so elegantly I might add ;), are called 'Zois', we've donned them with a pair heels but this dress looks just as great with a pair of sneakers. It comes in four bright colours; Lagoon (as worn by Kali), Flamingo (worn by Dawne), Whitewash and Sunny.  Available in 5 sizes and can be worn with or without the belt.   This style of dress is also available in a more mute colour collection called 'Jolie'.

As I write this, it is cold and wet outside.  So.... for now, I am going to turn away from my RL window and lose myself in the heat of the virtual beach.  Maybe I'll take a bicycle ride along the promenade, have a lemonade at the local cafe and dip my virtual toes in the virtual cool water. :)




~Credits & taxis~

On Kali

Dress ~  'Zois' - Lagoon -  Cold Logic
Shoes ~  'Helena' - Redgrave Skins & Fasion
Jewellery ~ Part-Time BoHo Princess - Maxi Gossamer
Skin ~ Felicity Skin - Belleza Skins
Hair ~  Lolita - Ginger - Truth
Hands ~ Slink - Relaxed xxs - Slink
Bicycle ~ 'Chelsea' -Blue - {What Next} Home & garden

On Dawne

Dress ~ Cold Logic - 'Zois' - Flamingo - Cold Logic
Shoes ~ 'Peggy' t-straps cream - Fri.day
Jewellery ~ Earthstones - 'Zahra' - Turquise/Coral - Earthstones
Skin ~ Izzie's - Lila's Skin - Izzie's
Hair ~ Truth - Dove - Black
Hands ~ Casual - Slink



No comments:

Post a Comment