Monday 28 April 2014

Getting Ready

     I can remember my prom, years ago... Getting ready and placing on the beautiful gown.. Feeling like a princess or queen...The anticipation of what could happen, what will happen. When I put on a dress from Son!a, every time, I feel as though, I am right back to 18 years old, and feeling like the most beautiful girl in the room.

    The gentle flow of the skirt across the bare skin of my legs, and the back line, the plunge, that just makes the coolness of the night air, to send chills down my spine. It's truly a gorgeous dress. Ready to make your counterpart drool over what is underneath.  Sexy/Sassy/Beauty.
   


 
 
 
Wearing:

DRESS:              Son!a ~ Trance Slim Pearl Dress
SKIN:                 Al Vulo! ~ Astrea 60's Chic Fairy
HAIR:                 Magika ~ Honest
EYES:                 IKON ~ Spectral Eyes - Storm
Ring:                   Earthstones ~ Destiny Bridal Set
Necklace             JVD ~ Tag Collar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment