Tuesday 27 May 2014

Retro and Loving It

Collabor8 has an outstanding array of items for sale. Mom and I were super excited to get in and grab some items, and then dress ourselves up.

I went completely out of my comfort zone. I was going to go towards the clothes that I could see myself always wearing, and then saw this polka dotted dress. I fell in love instantly. I love this dress. I just completely adore how it fits my curves and flares out. Ok so it may be a little on the sexier side of the spectrum, than the flirty and fun outfits they have there... But... *Shrugs*
 ( if anyone knows me, they know... bows and polka dots are not in my inventory!!)
 What was funny, was that Mom and I went shopping separately, and we had no idea what the other had bought. In all I do believe her and I are a match made in heaven for our styles! LOL. We are both showing off Glam Affairs' and the same Truth hair.
 Mom's flirty and loving life in these pictures. The dress just poof's the right way as her body moves.  This outfit can make any girl, feel like she should be on her way to a school dance.






On Dawne:
Hair: Truth's  - Thelma
Skin: Glam Affairs' -  Coral - America
Dress: Decoy - Julie's Dress
Shoes: Hucci's - Pin Up Peep
All of these can be found at Collabor88 May 2014
 
On Mom, aka Kalixta,
Hair: Truth's  Thelma
Skin: Glam Affairs' - Coral - America
Dress: The Secret Store - Betty Swing
Sunglasses : MG - Monroe Florida 50's Classic
Bag: Schadenfreude - GooGoo Muck Purse
All of these can be found at Collabor88 May 2014
 
 
On Dawne :
Jewelry: Lazuri - Classic Pearls Drop Earrings and Necklace. - Lazuri
Hands: Slink - Casual - SLINK
Feet: Slink High - SLINK
 
On Mom
Jewlery: Mandala - Yakyshi Red Earrings - Mandala
Ears: - Mandala - Simple Ears
Hands: Slink - Relaxed - SLINK

No comments:

Post a Comment